Petramundi, with registered office in Via del Lavoro, 1, 15048 Valenza, Alessandria, Italy, is the Data Controller of personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR).
PERSONAL DATA AND NAVIGATION DATA
Petramundi is committed to protecting your personal data and asks you to spend few minutes reading how We collect, use, disclose and transfer the personal data you provide through our website, www.petramundi.com , or interacting with Petramundi through social media platforms (jointly the “Platforms”), or transmitted to Petramundi by third-party companies that provide technological and/or IT, logistical and commercial services.
In addition to the above, this policy lists your rights, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
Petramundi, as Data Controller, must process some personal data necessary for the provision of the services provided by its website.
This data may be provided implicitly by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
Petramundi reserves the right to process the following categories of personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR):
– technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser;
– navigation data aimed at profiling provided indirectly through the use of the service and obtained and analyzed with the consent of the user;
– common identification data provided by the user: to access certain areas of our Platform, each user must register. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide your personal data (including your name and email address). By entering your details in the required fields, you will allow Petramundi to provide you with the services indicated;
– information you provide to us if you choose to interact with Petramundi through a social media platform or other third party services;
– information about visitors to our Platform collected automatically (“Cookies“), as described in the section”Cookies Policy.
For Petramundi it is essential to ensure the protection of the safety and privacy of children.
It is not in our interest to knowingly collect and use personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or at any age limit established by the legislation of your country of residence.
By registering on the Site, you confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your country of residence.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies received will be processed by Petramundi exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary to provide the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent.
In particular, all the information We collect will serve us for:
– understand how our Platform is used and as a result be able to continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
In the event that you have consented to a particular use of your data, they are processed on the basis of your consent.
You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us (see section below ” 7 – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT”).
We also process your information to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to the extent that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to operate, protect and improve our business.
Communications for market surveys or commercial information on products and promotional initiatives may be made by postal mailing, e-mail, telemarketing, SMS, mms.
We inform you that some activities may be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed Data Processors, even residents outside the European Union.
3. DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS ACCESSING DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be communicated where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by Petramundi for technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of Petramundi employees involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The right of communication to third parties is reserved if specific and optional consent has been given.
In addition, We may share your personal data with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale or restructuring of our business or any of our assets, in which case the personal data of our customers in our possession may be among the transferred assets.
We will respond to a request to disclose personal data when required by law or when We believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a court proceeding, court order, request from the legislature or any other legal process to which We are subject.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Petramundi within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the European Union area, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules.
5. DURATION OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the provisions of Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, Petramundi will process the data provided by you for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Generally, we retain personal data for one year from the end of our relationship or from the last contact, unless otherwise required by local legislation.
In some cases it may be necessary for us to retain your personal data for a longer period, for example if we are required to do so for legal, tax and financial reasons.
For Petramundi it is very important to ensure the maximum possible security of all personal data associated with our users.
For this purpose, we have implemented security measures to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access.
We advise you to protect your personal data outside the limits of our control, to protect the device (s) with which you access our site or our Platforms (for example, with an updated antivirus system) and to verify that your Internet provider takes appropriate measures for the security of data transmission over the network (for example, an updated firewall and spam filters).
While We take reasonable protective measures, We cannot guarantee that the personal data you provide will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will occur.
By using this Site, you accept the security implications inherent in online transactions and will not blame Petramundi for any data breach that is not due to negligence.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Petramundi guarantees to be able to exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR at any time. Specifically you can exercise the following rights:
– right of access, rectification and deletion: You have the right to access and receive a copy of all your personal data in our possession, to request the correction of any inaccuracies in the data concerning you and to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances. You have the opportunity to independently consult and modify your personal data on the site or you can contact us by email at [email protected].
You can delete your personal data held by Petramundi if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists:
– right to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists.If the personal data is subject to limitations in this regard, we will process it exclusively with your consent or for the establishment, execution or defense of a legal action.
– right to withdraw consent: Where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. If you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial communications, please send an email to [email protected] or click the “unsubscribe ” link contained in all marketing emails sent by Petramundi.
– right to object to processing, justified on the basis of legitimate interests: where the processing of personal data is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. In the event of an objection, it is our duty to stop processing unless we can prove the existence of overriding legitimate interests that override your interests, rights and freedoms or we do not need to process the data for the establishment, execution or defence of a legal action. In cases where we rely on legitimate interests as a justification for processing, we believe that we can demonstrate such overriding legitimate interests, but we will consider each case in its own right.
– right to portability: you can request and receive all your personal data processed by the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or request transmission to another data controller, if technically feasible.
– right to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes.
The exercise of these rights can be executed by communication to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact details are indicated in the appropriate section of this statement.
In addition, you always have the right, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the legislation in force, to lodge a complaint with the Warrant Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at [email protected] or through the site http://www.gpdp.it.
8. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In accordance with Article 37 of the GDPR, Petramundi has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to be contacted for all requests concerning the privacy of its users and customers.
For the exercise of the guaranteed rights it is possible:
– write to the following address: RPD Office c / o Via del Lavoro, 1, 15048 Valenza, Alessandria, Italy
– call the following number +39 0131 946234 and ask for the Data Protection Officer
– send an email to: [email protected].
9. LAST UPDATE
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy, for example to comply with new requirements of applicable legislation or as a result of technical adjustments and/or updates. You can find the updated policy on the website.
In the event of material changes to this Policy and to which your consent must be requested, Petramundi will contact you to request your consent, if required by current legislation. You can still stay updated by visiting this page periodically.